tillsonburg Turtley Treats Contest Results
1. One entry per person.
2. Entry must made from ‘scratch’.
3. The entire entry must be submitted for judging on cardboard or a disposable plate.
4. Recipe(s) must be submitted with the entry, printed on one side of 8-1/2” x 11”
paper. Recipe must list all ingredients, quantities, and the preparation instructions.
Entrant’s name, address and phone number must be printed on the back side of all the pages.
5. Entries that require refrigeration after baking must indicate so in the recipe. Those entries
will not be sold, auctioned or otherwise distributed for consumption after judging for food safety reasons.
6. Submissions are to be brought in person to the Station Arts Centre from 10-11am with judging to follow 11am-noon.
ENTRY Number _____
Flavor . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _____ of a possible 35 points
(aroma, taste, good balance of flavorings)
Texture . . . . . . . . . . . . . _____ of a possible 25 points
(moist and tender crumb; not soggy or dry)
Inside Characteristics . . _____ of a possible 25 points
(even grain, evenly baked; free from air pockets)
Outside Characteristics . . _____ of a possible 15 points
(consistent shape/size/surface; overall appeal)
Total points 100
TOTAL points _____