Please note that we take the safety of our staff and community very seriously, all programs have been adjusted to safely seat the mandated amount in order to social distance 6ft from your fellow student.
All surfaces will be sanitized prior to the program and after the program.
There is sanitizer available upon entry that is required to use when arriving.
Masks are mandatory for all public facilities, we understand how uncomfortable this may be and recommend taking a break outside for longer programs.
COVID waivers must be signed before attending your first class.
We can't wait for you to join us again for all these great programs!
- Sat, Oct 30Station Arts Centre
- Wed, Nov 1041 Bridge St W
- Sat, Nov 13Station Arts Centre
- Sat, Nov 2741 Bridge St WNov 27, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM41 Bridge St W, 41 Bridge St W, Tillsonburg, ON N4G, CanadaLearn the basics of an art that has been handed down through generations. With a writing tool (kistky). bees wax and dyes, create beautiful keepsake easter eggs. All supplies included. Bring an egg carton to safely get your creations home.
- Thu, Dec 02Station Arts Centre
Course Policies and FAQ
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and is limited to space restrictions.
Advance registration is recommended for all programs.
Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
All registration is subject to availability.
Payment is due in full, at time of registration.
Payment can be made in person, Monday-Saturday 9-4pm by cash, credit, debit or cheque. Or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is due in full, at time of registration.
Customers who withdraw more than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course will be issued a full refund.
Customers who withdraw less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course will not be issued a refund.
Absence does not constitute a withdrawal/refund. This includes absence due to COVID related factors. If the program is still running attendance is expected.
Courses are not transferable.
Refund requests must be done by telephone through the Station Arts Centre at 519-842-6151.
Cancellation of Classes
- To ensure that we are able to run your preferred classes/workshops, we recommend that you enroll at least two weeks prior to the start of the program.
With every course and program we offer, we have a mininum requirement of sign ups before the course is available. This is to ensure that program instructors and materials are covered. We always try our best to offer all programs, unfortunately sometimes the workshop hasn't met the requirement and we have to postpone or cancel.
In the event of course/workshop cancellation, registrants will be notified one week prior to the scheduled start of the course and a full refund will be given.
Cancellation/ Weather Information
- Please call 519-842-6151 or email email@example.com to confirm classes in the event of inclement weather.
We will try to contact students prior to the class start in case of cancellation.
Every effort to provide make-up classes will be made but cannot be guaranteed.