Tue, Nov 01|
Photo Transfer Workshop with Pat Duwyn - (1 workshop)
This workshop will take you from your favorite photograph through the editing process and eventually transferring your ‘enlarged’ photo onto watercolour paper with the help of a projector . ( NOTE: We will not be completing the painting, rather will do all the prep work.)
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tillsonburg, 41 Bridge St W, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 5P2, Canada
About the event
Nov. 1st, 2022
Member: $50 Non-Member: $65
$5 directly to instructor for paper
- We will explore size of the finished project, how to work out a ‘colour board’ and how to use your ‘worksheet’ as your guide for a simple to intricate painting.
- Class size is Limited due to individual needs of each student.
- This application is designed to be used for transfer onto watercolour paper but can be adapted to board or a canvas surface. Students should have some prior knowledge of working with Watercolour. Working paper and graphite paper for transfer image will be provided by the instructor. A list of supplies required will be provided upon registration.
At completion of the workshop the following topics will have been covered.
- Selection, Surfaces, Sizing, editing, working with the projector
- Work on details of trace outside of projector
- Work out colours and palette, developing your colour board
- Transfer to watercolour paper