Clay and Watercolour Instructors
To teach 90-120 minute classes in various schools and organizations in clay or watercolour mediums for children ranging 4-12 years old. We will work with you to develop your skills and knowledge in each medium. This position is casual and subject to booking dates.
● Room setup and teardown
● Leading of clay project chosen - instructing children on the how to steps of working with clay, informing them on how clay is made. If project is chosen for a specific theme- integrating the project to involve the theme. Informing both Teacher and children the proper care maintenance of clay.
● Leading of watercolour project chosen - instructing children on the proper use of watercolour paint and brushes, giving a step by step demonstration of each technique
● Classroom dynamics management (keeping the pace of the project moving smoothly)
● Grade 12 diploma or higher
● Interest in pursuing a career in child development, teaching, and/or the art field
● Some knowledge of clay or watercolour paint, but not necessary
How to Apply:
● Please send resume to email@example.com